Why choose ADP?
With ADP, you have assurance that your project will be handled by fully insured,top-flight professionals with full legal certifications. This means your project will be delivered on time and on budget, with no unnecessary hassles or legal exposure for you.
We have expertise with a variety of sophisticated aircraft platforms, high definition cameras and advanced data acquisition technologies.
Credentials That Fly
Our credentials and complete regulatory certifications mean we can fly a wider variety of missions under different circumstances than most operators.
- FAA Approved 333 Exception (Flexible Flight Missions)
- FAA Part 61 Certified Pilot ON STAFF
- FAA Part 107 Drone Certified Pilot ON STAFF
- FAA approved and registered unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- FAA compliant with required ongoing rules and regulations (Pilot Logs, UAV maintenance, flight hours, etc.)
- Extensive commercial insurance coverage
Our top concern on every project and mission is avoiding potential danger to people and property. Our experience — plus the extensive training behind our certifications — enable us to follow through on that commitment to safety.